How We Get Involved
with Our Community
Providing exceptional veterinary services to pets and their families lies at the heart of everything we do, but we also strive to do so much more for the communities we serve.
We love getting involved with animal rescues, shelters, charity events, adoption fairs, and more to give back and help as many animals and animal caregivers as possible. Most of all, we enjoy building lasting partnerships with the people who trust Coyne with the care of their pets and who provide immeasurable support to our hospitals. Without our communities, we wouldn’t be able to do what we do. That’s why giving back is so important to us!
The Coyne hospitals also have the privilege of being associated with many different animal organizations, which you can learn more about here.
Upcoming Recruiting Events
We regularly offer continuing education (CE) opportunities and various internal training and mentorship programs to help current and prospective employees gain essential experience and improve their skills.
University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine
Tuesday, October 29, 2019 4:30-6:00 p.m.
2020 Crossroads Veterinary Conference
Friday, January 31 - Saturday, February 1, 2020
Friday, November 8, 2019
Tinley Park Convention Center
Upcoming Community Events
If you would like to take part in any upcoming events, use the links below to see what we’ve got coming next!
- Midwest Animal Hospital events
- Countryside Veterinary Center events
- Coyne Veterinary Center - Crown Point events
- Coyne Veterinary Center - Portage events
- Coyne Veterinary Center - St. John events
- Old Town Animal Care Center events
- City Line Veterinary Center events
- South Suburban Low-Cost Veterinary Services, LLC events
- Yorkville Animal Hospital events
- Glen Ellyn Animal Hospital events
"We want to be a good neighbor and be out and about in the community, because they support us, so we should support them."
Dr. John Coyne, Owner and Veterinarian