To facilitate the career advancement of veterinary students, Coyne reaches out to offer students viable career opportunities 2-3 years before they graduate. We know how critical it is to have a solid career plan in place before you leave your university and enter the professional workforce. To help students find their way, we are offering a student ambassador program through Ross University. We hope to make this an ongoing program so we can educate and inform more students about their career options and provide them with valuable connections in the industry.
The student ambassador's role involves helping fellow classmates with experiential learning opportunities, and to act as liaisons between Coyne and their college campus. Some of the primary duties you can expect as an ambassador include:
- Being the main liaison between Coyne and your classmates, deans, and professors
- Conducting campus outreach events (scheduling, advertising, managing, etc.)
- Partnering with Medical Director liaison to plan various outreach activities for your campus
- Making information about Coyne easily accessible and available to classmates
- Providing referrals for students that are interested in working with Coyne
The only requirement for this position is to be enrolled in an AVMA-accredited college of veterinary medicine.