Now Hiring: Skilled, Self-Starting Associate Veterinarian
We’re looking for a highly motivated, compassionate, and knowledgeable veterinarian to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic who enjoys building lasting relationships with our employees, clients, and the community overall. Furthermore, the candidate must be able to treat a variety of medical cases, from preventative care to emergency procedures.
At Coyne, we understand the value of our veterinarians. We commit to fostering a culture that helps our associates not only improve their abilities but flourish and find their own personal niche in veterinary medicine.
Our hospitals are fast-paced, walk-in only environments offering a full spectrum of services and a higher standard of quality.
What You Can Expect
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends for a healthy work-life balance
- A guaranteed base salary with a generous production salary-based commission program
- Weekly and monthly custom reporting on production
- A positive reinforcement work environment
- Stipends for continuing education
- The most modern veterinary tools and technology to aid in your ability to offer exceptional care to your patients
- The support of highly-trained veterinary technicians, kennel attendants, and client service representatives
Benefits We Offer
Our generous compensation package includes:
- Major medical, vision, life and dental insurance
- Liability coverage
- Association dues to three veterinary organizations
- State and federal licensing fees
Thank you for filling out our application for a veterinarian position. We will review your submission and be in contact shortly about the next steps in the process.